E-Lo Answers

Vince asked: What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Besides have a baby that is.

Hmm. My answer, had you not said "beside have a baby" would indeed be "having a baby." The actual giving birth part is the craziest thing I've ever done. Other than that, I'm really not all that crazy, but I do recall streaking though one of my best friend's backyard while she was having a party. There was a lot of nakedness that night, including our husbands, who were skinny dipping in the pool together. The water was too cold for us, so we just got naked and ran through the backyard.

She lived in downtown Erie and it was 11:00 at night, AND the neighbors were home.

Starr asked: what's the meanest thing you've ever done?-and-what's the deally yo?
As far as mean things go, I've done a lot of mean things, so nothing really ranks up there as the meanest. In my opinion, all the mean things I've done were deserved, EXCEPT for how mean I was to my brother when we were little. So I'd say the mean things that I regret doing were fighting with him, cause we used to really go at it. He was smaller than me, so I could hold him down and spit on him and stuff. And when he was a baby I'd put the food I didn't want to eat on his plate while my mom and dad weren't looking. He couldn't talk, so he couldn't say anything.

Thinking about that makes me sad and I want to hug my brother and say I'm sorry.

The deally yo is nuthin' much. My life is on pause.

Rob asked: How did ya get so purty? And who's yer daddy? And wtf? OK.. Now I'll go and think of some real questions.

I like to think that I got so purty from my mom. She's very purty. And my daddy is Vince. And I don't know wtf, wtf wit you?

Lynx asked: Have you ever traveled outside the country? Have you ever gone skydiving? Aside from something happening to Lyric or Ryan, what is your greatest fear?

Well, I've been to Canada. And Mexico. I stick with the Americas, but some day, I might go as far as Europe. If I'm lucky.

Skydiving? Hell no. It takes a lot for me to jump off of a high dive, much less out of a plane. I've only ever flown once, and that was to Mexico.

My greatest fear? I'm afraid of everything. The dark, spiders, imaginary monsters... but I'm also afraid of something bad happening to me.

Shalini asked: 1) What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten? 2) What is the best thing you have eaten? 3) What is the one thing you will never eat?

The grossest thing I've ever eaten... I don't know. I tend not to eat things that I think might potentially be gross. Maybe a bug on accident or something? The best thing I've ever eaten was a filet and marianated shrimp at the Gateway Lodge in Cook Forest. It's what I'd want to eat if I had to choose my last meal. It's also the most expensive thing I've ever eaten. And the one thing I'll never eat is veal. I eat steak, but for some reason I can't bring myself to eat veal. I ate it when I was younger once or twice, and then when I found out what they do to the poor baby cows to make them taste like that I couldn't do it again. Beating an adult cow in the skull is one thing, but torturing baby cows is another totally for some reason with me.

ESC asked: do you find yourself turning into your mother against your own will, now that you have a daughter?how did Ryan propose? (or have you talked about that already?)

I've always been somewhat like my mom, which must be disconcerting to Ryan because he claims to dislike my mother. I wouldn't say it's against my will, because I admire my mom quite a bit. The only quality of hers that I don't want is how she is able to make me feel guilty on the drop of a dime. But I guess that's what mothers do.

And I have talked about how Ryan proposed here. It's a good story.

Greg asked: which has a higher salt density: the bonneville salt flats or kevin kniess on a bad day?

That's easy. Kevin Kniess has double the salt density than the Bonneville Salt Flats even on his least salty day. However on his saltiest day, the prospect of driving the poly teal chromobile on the Bonneville Salt Flats gives him a salty chub.

Rob (with his real questions this time) asked: If you had to live in a tree house for the rest of your life, would you prefer halogen or incandescent lights?If you were President, whose photos would hang in the oval office?If you had to spend 24 hours in one position without moving, what position would that be?

Incandescent. It makes my skin look better. And I'm sure there would be lots of natural light, what with living in a tree.

If I were President, the least of my worries would be how to decorate the oval office. I'd be busy working on the 20 hour work week and making it a law that pregnant women would get at least 2 full years of fully paid maternity leave. Family values is my agenda. And gay marriage would be legal and so would marijuana, because if drinking is allowed why not pot? And that's why I'll never be President. Ok, pictures of Lyric, Ryan, my mom and dad, and Rosie.

I could spend 24 hours lying on my side in bed. I did it while I was in labor, I could probably do it again. Only that time I was clinging on to the bed rails for dear life, unable to speak because of the PAIN.

Seth asked: Have you ever been arrested? What for? How many accidents have you been in? How many were your fault? What is your favorite technique for getting out of a ticket? Ever stolen anything? If you had a helper monkey, what would you name it?

Never been arrested. Although I probably should have been lots of times.

I've been in a total of probably 5 accidents. 2 of them were my fault. Once I lost control of the car while not paying attention going around a bend on a gravelly road, and the other time I rear ended a car, which actually ended up being a 4 car accident, but all the other cars were in front of me and none were damaged as bad as mine. My car has been hit and run numerous times and I've hit a deer or been in a car when hitting a deer a couple times.

I've been pulled over at least 3 times by the police and the only time I ever got a ticket was while wearing my glasses and having Ryan in the car with me. Having glasses on and a boy in the car doesn't help when you're a cute girl. The other times I was alone or had a girlfriend with me and we just looked cute, and that worked.

Have I EVER stolen things! I'm quite the klepto. I've stolen more than my fair share of goodies in the past. Bad bad E-Lo.

Ping Pong seems like a good name for a helper monkey.


Jeanette asked: If your life were "perfect", what would it be like? What geographic place would you live in? Would you be super rich or content with restrictions? Etc, etc.?

It would be much like it is now, only I'd have a big house with lots of cool stuff and money. I'd be a SAHM and live where I do now so I'd be around my family and friends. I don't know if I'd have to be super rich, but not having to worry about money like I do now would be awesome. Plus I'd like to buy the stuff I want and can't afford. Things normal people have, like cars that have mufflers and i-pods.

FFF asked: What's your biggest regret? If you could change one thing about your personality or your past, what would it be?

I try not to live my life regretting things, because I find it to be a waste of time. You learn from the mistakes you make and then you don't make them again. The choices that I've made in the past have made me the person I am, and without them I'd be someone I didn't know. But if there's one thing I could change about my personality it would be getting rid of shyness. I know I don't come across as shy or quiet here but I really am. The peeps who know me can attest to that. That's something I've always disliked about myself and I've never been able to completely overcome it, although I'm not nearly as bad as I used to be.

Varla asked: what country would you like to visit most?what foreign language would you like to learn?what talent are you most proud of?

I'd like to visit Italy and Germany because that's where most of my family is from. I'd love to speak Polish. My grandma taught me a lot of Polish words but they're hard to remember. The talent that I'm most proud of is... hmm. I guess it's all my technical multimedia know-how. I can make a lot of stuff, videos, webpages, CD ROMs, whatever. I just wish I had a better computer to do it all on.


And that's it for Ask E-Lo. Thanks for playing! Now back to your regularly scheduled Squirrel Stories. Things are getting interesting around here.

Comments

Popular Posts