My Week

Some of you might recall that this upcoming weekend is not only Memorial Day, but also my birthday. I love the fact that my birthday is on a long weekend, just as Ryan's is (4th of July weekend) and Lyric's (Thanksgiving). I really have to plan my next child accordingly. Maybe Labor Day weekend?

So this is one of those weeks where I anticipate the weekend, because it's the first official camp weekend of the summer. And although in previous years I looked forward to getting drunk all weekend, now I'm just looking forward to getting out of town with my husband and baby and relaxing.

Speaking of baby, today is her half-birthday. She's 6 months today. If how fast time is going is any indication of the rate of speed that my life is going to go from now on, I seriously have got to get cracking on all the things I want to do in life.

Comments

Popular Posts