My Humps

Has anyone else had that horribly annoying yet disgustingly catchy Black Eyed Peas song stuck in their head? I have it stuck there right now and every time I hear it I think about my own lovely lady lumps. They’re much more pronounced than Fergie’s could ever be.

Is this week going slow or what??? I even have a vacation day on Friday. This is ALF weekend in Clarion, so that’s where I’ll be. Dodging the drunks and watching the parade. Good times. I’ve never been sober at one before, so it will be a whole new experience. And of course it will be a good thing that we actually have a REAL designated driver, not just someone who had only 6 beers as opposed to my 10. I’m lucky to be alive at this stage in my life, much less actually reproducing.

Speaking of reproducing, having a kid means totally uprooting your home and making a cutesy living space for your little one. I’ve got to say, I’m not a big fan of cutesy kid stuff, but I love the teeny little room I created for my Fuzzball. Sometimes I just go sit in there and stare and try to imagine what it’s going to be like when Fuzzball can mess it all up.

Here’s a peek:



And the quilt that Ryan's mom made when she was pregnant with him (it even has a little squirrel on it, but I have to get a good close up shot of it):


And the wall of diapers (now the closet of diapers... seriously, you should see this kid's closet. It looks like it's going to explode with teeny clothes and diapers... I'll have to take a picture).


All I need now is the kid.

Comments

Popular Posts