Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Are you a female? Have you been circumcised? Have you escaped your repressed society and find it hard to fit in in a more Westernized culture? Perhaps you need one of these!

And you can choose small, medium or Cougar size! Weee!

**********************************************
I had my first Lamaze class last night and it was so much fun. I’m being totally serious. It was wonderful to be around other pregnant women. The girl sitting next to me graduated with Ryan and had the same due date as me. Fun! Next week we get a tour of the maternity ward at the hospital AND our coaches learn to massage us! Yay! Finally, someone is FORCING my husband to give me a back rub!

Life is good. Especially considering I have all my genitalia and I’m perfectly capable of creating my own camel toe with these crazy maternity pants that come up to my boobs.

Comments

Popular Posts