Squirrelly Politics

I just participated in my first political phone poll. My friend got one of those calls the other night, and I was a little jealous. But now I can brag that I said my piece. I almost hung up, figuring the guy was a telemarketer, but something in my head told me to wait it out. Lucky for me, I listened to the voice in my head. He asked me about a hundred questions. It was fun.

I’ve spent the last 2 hours on my new banner. See it? Up at the top? Yep, that’s it. It took me an hour just to figure out exactly how to get it there. Those are the squirrels that live in my yard. Eating as usual. Fatty squirrels. I shouldn’t talk.
Well, it’s bedtime. I have to be at work at 5 am tomorrow. Yes, 5 in the morning. It’s a wonderful time to be at work, let me tell ya.

Comments

Popular Posts