Curling up into the fetal position waiting for the next month to be over already...

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more stressful, they do.

My brother seems to be doing fine. Yesterday they thought he was losing a little blood, but when they did an angiogram, they didn't find anything out of the ordinary. However, he does have pneumonia.

I looked into daycare. It's an outrageous amount of money and I can't afford it. I'm considering not taking the job that I was offered, because it's a pretty significant paycut, and staying put for a while. So this morning I've been trying to get in touch with my boss about when and if I can come back full time. If I stay, I will continue to look for a job.

The other part of THAT is that I talked to my mortgage broker last night and she practically yelled at me for putting my 2 weeks in at my old job. She told me I had to undo it, otherwise the bank would need a month worth of paystubs from my NEW job that I haven't started yet. Had someone told me this I would not have done anything, job-wise.

So I think for sanity's sake, I'm going to stay where I am for the time being. I think. Still haven't talked to my boss, so wish me luck on that.

Also, our closing may not happen tomorrow. Our house failed it's sewage inspection a while back, and although there was a plumber there to fix the problem a few weeks ago, nobody has been out to re-inspect. So the bank may have to put money in escrow for us to fix any problem with it. We just found out about THIS yesterday too.

Hmm... what else?

Does it seem a little drastic that I'm ready to eat gallons of ice cream and run up some major credit card bills?

Comments

Popular Posts