Picture Day

Ok, pictures!

Here's Lyric gettin' some good lovin' from Rosie, who thinks it's her job to be my baby's mama.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here she is, doing what she does best, drooling.

Image hosting by Photobucket

In these next few, she's playing with the inchworm that she got from Kate, which has become her most favoritest toy EVER.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

And the next few are her second time rolling. The first time she did it, I put her on her belly so I could take a couple cute pictures of her. While I was messing with my camera, she rolled. So when I looked, she was on her back again, which excited the hell out of me. It's funny what thrills you once you have a baby.

Here she's getting ready...

Image hosting by Photobucket

And voila! Rolling!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts