Saturday Night



I got a new camera on Saturday. It's a rather large step up from my 1.3 megapixel Canon Powershot A10 that I got for Christmas of 2000. If you go to my flickr site, you'll see that we went a little nuts Saturday night shooting black and white photos at the bar.

I'm a little bit behind, technologically speaking. I got this one. I figured it was good for now, until I can afford a big fancy one, like this.

I'm actually pretty impressed by this little camera. It's got a great zoom and tons of cool features. All in all, a good buy for only 200 bucks.

On a completely unrelated strange side note, somehow through a strange blogger glitch, I got named as a contributer to this blog. I'm really confused as to how that happened. There's even a post on there that I wrote, but I didn't write it. However, they've been very gracious and accepting of their new team member, even though I can't post there, I'm just listed.

I don't get it. But it's a good blog. I'd probably be a member anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts