Feeling sweet feeling... drops from my fingers...

Name that song... if you dare...

So my 10 year class reunion was supposed to take place last Saturday. It was cancelled. It’s now rescheduled for November 25th. The day after Thanksgiving. How stupid is that? It’s on BLACK FRIDAY, the day that used to be the bane of my existence. Not that I can go anyway, since I’ll be nursing a 2 week old child. Funny how life changes so quickly, huh?

I hated high school, so I don’t really care if I go or not. I’d love to go to see who out of the popular crowd got fat, but then again, it’s not really worth my time, since they don’t know who I am anyway. I regularly talk to 2 people that I graduated with, and I know what they’re doing, and that’s fine with me.

Is it just me, or has this month sucked? I’m looking forward to it being over. It started out good, but it’s ending much worse. More and more bad stuff happens every day. On top of all the crap happening around the world, I just got my first student loan bill since I consolidated. Before that, they were deferred, but now I have to face up to reality and start paying them off. For the next 20 years. Add to that the fact that we found out Ryan’s mom’s kidneys are only functioning at 23% of a normal kidney, and I’m ready to drink. But I can’t do that, so I eat ice cream. And it’s making me fatter by the day. BLAH!

We could all use a little cheer in the blogoverse. Tomorrow is Ozzfest! Maybe the day will be great!

I can only hope.

Maybe this cheery picture will help things.


Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stupendous, even.

Comments

Popular Posts