Rant

Thanks for the hugs everyone. Well, yesterday didn’t prove to be any better until I got home from work. My job is sucking the life out of me. I absolutely hate it at the moment. I was in an hour and a half meeting yesterday about how to get the mail. That’s right. The fucking MAIL.

Needless to say, I’m just trying to get through it moment by moment, and in the meantime, search for something new and or better. Unfortunately, because of where I live, opportunities don’t come a knockin’ at the drop of a hat (that’s why I worked for almost 2 years at Target). So I’ve got to keep trudging along until that day comes.

To add to my piss poor attitude this week, I have no plans for the Superbowl. That’s right. No plans. I can’t even hang out with my parents, because they’re going out for it.

Gah. I’ve felt like the loneliest, most pissed off mommy in the whole world this week. I expected to have a bit more of a social life now that I’m not pregnant, but it’s totally the opposite. The only semblance of normal conversation I have is with the people I work with. Even with Ryan most of the time he’s calling me mommy and I’m calling him daddy (but not in a dirty way by any means) and talking in third person. I used to hate hearing his cell phone ring constantly but now I sort of miss it.

On top of all that I have to live in someone else’s house that is cluttered with their fucking junk. Ryan’s mom’s house is dirty, terrible, and full of SHIT. I’ve never seen so many knick knacks all crowded into one tiny little space. I never noticed exactly how many knick knacks they had until I had to live there. I hope we find a house soon.

Let’s see… what else can I vent about? Well, there’s a lot more but I don’t want to go into it here since people I know personally read this (no offense to you guys). Some things are just better left private, I guess.

Right. Could be worse. The one ray of sunshine in my life right now is my chubby little daughter. She’s so purty…see?



At least I make good looking kids.

Comments

Popular Posts