Friday exclamations

The other day my friend Rob said, “E-Lo, can I subscribe to your blog via an RSS feed? I didn't see the link on your page.”

Being a tech-tard (that’s the PC word for it) I dumbly said, “Uhhh… errrr… what the fuck does that mean?” I mean, I’ve heard of RSS, but I had no idea exactly what it was or how to use it.

So I done learned myself all about it, mmm hmm. And now look!!! Over there in my sidebar, under my flickr badge… I have an RSS feed linky thingy (the technical term)! Now you can subscribe to my blog! And I even made it a blinky link, because I learned how to make animations this week using photoshop and in design, thanks to one of my fellow disgruntled co-workers! Maybe I’m not so tech-tarded after all!

Exclamations points every where!!! Weeee!

I’m feeling so much better today. I’m sure you can probably tell. It’s Friday, the job isn’t sucking quite as bad today, I’m wearing black and gold, AND I’m having the rare Good Hair Day.

Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts