More Boob Talk

Probably one of the most disheartening things that can happen to a woman on a job interview is being interviewed by a man who can't make eye contact with her, unless if by eye contact you actually mean eye to boob contact. It happened to me on Friday. The man interviewing me could not stop staring at my breasts. At first I thought I was imagining things, but then I started mentally willing his eyes to meet mine. My eyes starting to bore a hole into his skull, challenging his droopy old eyes to meet mine. "You bastard," I thought. "You dirty old fuck."

This was the HR manager for a giant hardware corporation. This is the man who is in charge of recruiting people to join the company that he represents. And he couldn't take his eyes off my tits. NICE.

The good thing is, the interviews are rolling in. And I'm starting to get pretty good at them. Every interview I have, good or bad, makes me more confident in myself and the skills I have. And the fact that I have nice boobs helps, right?

Comments

Popular Posts