Mojo Rising

I got a new job. A pretty decent one. It's not exactly what I want, but it's a step in the right direction. Basically I'll be doing more creative work and less technical work. I hate technical. I also hate the hostile work environment I've been stuck in for the past month. So I'm looking forward to getting the eff out.

I also started training this week to be an online instructor with a fairly reputable institution. That's exciting in and of itself. So it's good really, that I'm getting more streamlined in my career.

But I'm exhausted this week. It's been all work, work, work, and little of anything else. My teeth are killing me and I broke my toe last night. Plus the stress and anxiety of having to deal with my asshole boss doesn't help.

I'm looking forward to quitting.

Good things are happening around these parts! I'm hoping to keep the ball rolling.

Comments

Popular Posts