Mmm... hot dogs... wait, that has nothing to do with this post...

Does anyone else watch American Idol, or am I the only nerd that truly enjoys it? If so, please tell me what was up with Paula last night, because I swear she was high. Even her eyes gave the impression of fucked-upness. I tried to see if my boss thought so, and he was like, “oh, she was really into it!” I told him I thought she was at least drunk. He thought that was funny, but the conversation trailed off soon after that comment. I think she was hitting the wacky tobaccy before the show. (I have to start saying things like “wacky tobaccy” because I’m going to be a mother. My mom actually calls it “wacky weed.”) At any rate, something was weird.

Apparently, my husband has decided to forgo any choosing of names before we know the sex of the baby. I ask him, and he says, “I’m not picking out any names before we know what it is!” Okaaaaaaaaaaayy…. But then he’ll throw something strange at me out of nowhere. He was literally taking a shit last night and yelled at me from the bathroom, “What do you think of the name Ramona?” What? You thought of that while pooping? Ramona? Number one, NO, and number two, you’re CRAPPING. He likes really weird old fashioned names. He also suggested the name Janis. I immediately thought of Janis Joplin. He was thinking of his mothers’ sister that died when she was little. I said that would be a good middle name. The names I suggest he hates. I’ve never gotten more made fun of than when I suggested Shalom.

We agree on Ash for now for a boy. We’ll see what happens down the road. Any suggestions? Don’t you want to be the one to name my child?

Comments

Popular Posts