Whoop whoop!

Happy day! I got an email from the guy that I interviewed with and he wants me to come in next week and meet the president of the company! That’s got to be a good sign. At least it sounds good. I can’t help being a bit giddy about it.

I’ve also been spending the last few days working on my sister and brother-in-law’s website. The design they want is kind of weird, a green background with orange highlights. They want it to look earthy. I find myself torn between designing it my way and just doing what they’re paying me to do. I’m doing it their way for now. It’s the hazard of designing something for somebody else. Just when you think you have a concrete image in your mind about what you want it to look like, they go and fuck it all up. But I don’t think it looks too terrible. It’s a heck of a lot better than what it looks like now. Go here and let me know what you think.

And we’re supposed to get 10 inches of snow this weekend! I’m so glad I’m off. I couldn’t even get out of my driveway this morning. It was insane. My father-in-law had to come pick me up and I was 20 minutes late for work. So sad.

Comments

Popular Posts