1. Not hearing her whine.
2. Painting my nails.
3. Plucking my eyebrows.
4. Drinking without worrying that I'll have to wake up when she cries.
5. Smoking (gasp) a cigarette without guilt.
6. Taking long showers.
7. Shaving my legs.
8. Sleeping in a king sized bed all by myself.
9. Taking time in the morning to sit, watch tv, and drink coffee, instead of dashing like a madwoman all over my house to feed the baby, change her diaper, carry all of our shit out to the car and then run like hell to get her to my mom's house so I can be at work early to do overtime.
10. I'm still going to miss her no matter how I look at it.