Halloweeeeeeen...

Good morning. Today is probably one of my favoritest days of the year, and while I'm perfectly aware that favoritest is NOT a word, I'm still using it, so shut up, it's Halloween!

Last Thursday Ryan and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. That's something, huh? I mean, it's no decade, but c'mon, people, give me props here. 4 years of being married to an asphalt worker is no easy task. Long hours, black rocks all over the house, tar in the carpet... you get the picture.

Last Saturday I went to my first strip club. It was the end of the night, after Ryan's show, and let me tell you, half of those girls had to have been moms with the way their bellies jiggled against the poles. Whew. When I think of strippers, I don't think of belly flub. When I think of me, I think of belly flub, and that's ok, because I'm a mom who advertises the fact that she's a mom, and I live a pretty wholesome life, with the exception of my excessive overuse of the f-word. I'm not the one dancing naked on poles so c'mon, ladies, do your freaking crunches.

Lemmee see, what else?

Tonight I'll dress my kid up as Princess Leia and take her trick or treating. Well, not really, cause she's too young for candy, but I'll still show her off a little around the neighborhood. Mostly we'll just hand out candy.

In the spirit of Halloween this week, I'll be posting some of my favorite dirty political ads. I'll start with an ad for Paul R. Nelson, conservative republican candidate for Senate in Wisconsin. If you listen to the Opie and Anthony show in the morning, you'll know exactly who I'm talking about.



JESUS. Talk about scary.

Comments

Popular Posts