Busy Bee

If you haven't noticed, my new job is keeping me extremely busy. And not only are my weeks booked, so are my weekends. I'm working an average of 47 hours a week (with over time, thank goodness), and I have weddings, christenings (my own baby, thanks to pressure from my family), listening to Ryan's band practice, watching the Steelers lose, and video shoots for work coming up. I'm also heading to Washington DC next week, which I'm sort of excited about, but nervous at the same time. I've never been much of a traveler, especially by myself with people I don't really know yet, and add the fact that I have to be away from my baby for 2 nights on top of that and my stomach starts doing flip flops. I knew travel would be part of the job, I just didn't realize it would start happening so soon. But it will be good. I think.

Speaking of my baby...




I'm also planning her birthday party. Can you believe THAT? If you're in the Western PA area the weekend of the 18th, come on down. Gifts are not necessary. I'm sure she'll get tons of pointless doodads that day. Like this.

Also, if you're in the Pittsburgh area on October 28th, you should come to the Market Street Ale house and hear the Shitfits, which is Ryan's Misfits cover band. Their K-Rock ad starts playing tomorrow, and I can't wait to hear it. Yep, they're going to say "Shitfits..." but of course bleep out the "shit."

It's amazing what amuses me.

Comments

Popular Posts