Friday, June 16, 2006

The Beat Goes On



My daughter, passed out on Sunday at Starr's niece's first birthday party. Too much boob juice and puffs will do that to you.

I've been a really lazy blogger these days, but I think it's that time of year. Plus I have plenty of distractions right now. My job interview yesterday was just, well, weird. I don't know what to think. I don't even know about the job. Of course I felt that way about my current job, so who knows. All I know is that my unemployment is almost out, and I have no insurance for myself, and I need money in order to actually live in my house. The house itself requires some work, and I want to do that work sooner than later.

I know that something will come along just when I need it to. That's how it always happens. Somehow you always get by.

No comments: