The Beat Goes On



My daughter, passed out on Sunday at Starr's niece's first birthday party. Too much boob juice and puffs will do that to you.

I've been a really lazy blogger these days, but I think it's that time of year. Plus I have plenty of distractions right now. My job interview yesterday was just, well, weird. I don't know what to think. I don't even know about the job. Of course I felt that way about my current job, so who knows. All I know is that my unemployment is almost out, and I have no insurance for myself, and I need money in order to actually live in my house. The house itself requires some work, and I want to do that work sooner than later.

I know that something will come along just when I need it to. That's how it always happens. Somehow you always get by.

Comments

Popular Posts