Is it October 31st yet?

I know I'm totally jumping the gun here, but it's coming upon my favorite time of the year. Fall! Today was the perfect fall day, chilly, a little rainy, the perfect day for snuggling with my baby.

Fall makes me think of Halloween, and anyone who knows me knows that Halloween is my favorite holiday. Having a kid for Halloween is so awesome, because now I can dress her up and make her cute(r). I've been thinking about how I want to dress her. We thought of a bumble bee, because we call her "queen bee," but after looking at costumes at stores like Target, Walmart, and Kmart, I've decided I don't want her to have just any old dumb baby costume for Halloween.

Then I found this:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's perfect. Not perfect for my baby, but perfect for her perfectly geeky parents.

Comments

Popular Posts