First Day

The first day on a new job is always so weird. I should know, I've had many many jobs. Most of which involved retail. Today went well. There's a lot to learn and a lot to get used to, but I shot my first training video and that was fun. All in all, the day went very quickly. The people are nice, and I even ran into someone I know from college. I actually think I know a lot of people that work there... my father in law works at a different branch of the same company. He can't wait to email me. He recently learned how to do it. Email, that is. So now when I see him he talks company talk with me. It's pretty funny.

But I'm totally exhausted. Getting up at 5 after not sleeping well is a killer. So hopefully more tomorrow. For now, rest. And go read Greg's latest post, but make sure you read his previous response to yours truly.

Comments

Popular Posts