How the F*@K does THIS happen???? *UPDATE*

Oh, I'm so PISSED. So pissed. I tried to vote this morning, after sending my paperwork in to Harrisburg early last month
and now, here it is - the day. And I'm supposedly not even REGISTERED, according to the commonwealth of PA.



How did I vote in the last election, pray tell?

I should mention I've tried every form of my name possible - hypenated, not hyphenated, maiden, married... this is very frustrating. Not a happy camper. Or voter. So much for making my voice heard.

Ok, so I called the Butler County Voter Office? And they said, according to their records, I'm in the system under my full name - maiden and married, no hyphen - at my parent's address. So another polling station has my info - so if I go there, I'll be on record. But it shows my status as going from active to inactive. I asked, "how does that happen?" to which the nice lady that I spoke with said, "I don't know!"

So after work, I'll be going to Herman Fire Hall, filling out an affirmation form, voting, and then turning in a change of address form. Which doesn't make any sense to me, since last time I voted in East Butler, with no problems. It's all just very strange. And my mom is actually voting for once in her life, and she's voting for Hillary, while I'm voting for Obama - so we're cancelling each other out anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts