D-Day

It's snowing. I'm at home, supposedly working. I haven't had a chance to do anything, thanks to babies and doggies.

My final decision on Daisy has been made. I do want a dog, eventually. But when we do get a dog, I think we'll be selective about it. I'll definitely adopt one from the Humane Society, but it will probably be a slightly older one - one that I get to know by going for long walks in the poop strewn lawn behind the shelter. Like dating.

Puppies are a lot of work, and truthfully, I don't have time. Her personality is really coming out in the past couple of days, and she's your average rambunctious pup. And she's chewed several of Lyric's new Barbie dolls hands off. Now Lyric refuses to play with the disabled Barbies.

So... now that Daisy is healthy, I think she'll go back to the shelter and she'll probably get adopted pretty quickly. Puppies always do.

Comments

Popular Posts