Whiny E-Lo

I’ve been sick since Friday. I called off, knowing full well that I had the weekend off. So I ended up having a 3 day weekend. And I was sick the whole time. And still sick. Cough.

I went to visit with the insurance man this morning, after a major struggle to get my car out of the driveway because of the fucking blizzard we had here, and ended up a bit disappointed. It seems that if I were to take the job, I would have to sell insurance. So I’d actually have to get my license to do so. And I’d only be making 55 cents more an hour than what I make now. Plus I have to learn all kinds of insurance crap on top of it. And wait 6 months for benefits (and I have them at my present job). So I’m a little leery of taking it. I’m just not as interested as I thought I’d be, which is kind of sad. I had high hopes. But I'm supposed to go back on Wednesday to take a test (which I'll probably fail since there's math involved), so I'll be weighing it out mentally for a few days.
Cough.

Now I have to get ready to get my sick ass into work. Until midnight. Ahh. Retail. At least there’s only 12 more days until my hours get cut. Thank god.
Cough.

Comments

Popular Posts