Thursday Thoughts

I didn’t manage to sleep the entire day Tuesday, but I almost managed that today. I woke up at 1:30.

I broke my tooth last night on a piece of gum. Let me repeat: on a piece of gum.

I just saw on the news that there is an actual business out there that will clone your cat for you. So when your cat dies, for the low low price of $50,000, they’ll make you a replica. Can we say Pet Semetary?

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I have to be at work at 6 in the morning. Should I be happy?

On New Years Eve I work until 11, then I have to open on New Years Day. What a crock.

It’s supposed to snow 1 to 3 inches here today. This morning it was raining, and now it’s just windy. I’ll be pissed if it doesn’t snow. I need snow this year for Christmas.

I fell asleep on the couch last night, and I woke up with my husband next to me. I don’t know what possessed him to get on the couch with me, but it was so freakin’ uncomfortable.

My tongue won’t keep away from the sharp little point that is my broken tooth. So annoying.

People are still asking me for Three.

I can’t believe I’ve survived working in retail this season. I need a t-shirt that says: I survived Holiday 2004 with a big bullseye on it.

Work gave me a red windbreaker for Christmas. I don’t know if I’ll ever wear it, but it was a nice thought.


Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all get what you wish for. I'm wishing for it to be over, which I know will happen soon enough.

Comments

Popular Posts