Let Me See That Thong…


For your viewing pleasure this fine Tuesday, a thong. To me, it seemed that this thong had a life of it’s own. It had no real owner, it was just roaming free in the wilderness, and at this precise moment, was inching it’s way up this poor lady’s back. So let this be a lesson to us all. Beware of wild thongs. They do attack, but they do it very sneakily. First you’ll feel a slight discomfort in your butt crack, then before you know it, it’s ready to strike. And when it does, I’ll be there with my camera to catch all the action. This unsuspecting woman had no idea what hit her.

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt
I think I'll sing it again
She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
All night long
Let me see that thong...

Having dumps like a truck makes it sound like she had too much Mexican food the night before. I hope you all have this song stuck in your head now, because everytime I see this picture it's what pops into mine. I'll apologize now.


Next up, the chicken story!

Comments

Popular Posts