On Resolving (or Resoluting?)

A few more things I wanted to add to my list...

Take more pictures. Yeah, if you look at my flickr page, you know I already do this. But out of the thousands of pictures I took last year, I like maybe a handful of them. Only two of them don't involve my daughter, or people at all. So I resolve to become a better photographer - starting with this book. I just learned on Saturday how to get my camera to shoot in RAW - and I've owned it for a year. C'mon, now. GAWD.

Run a 5K. I've been thinking about this for a while. There's one at the end of March in Cook Forest. Think I can be ready? It would be a really great excuse to take Red out running - and if there's anyone besides me in this house that needs to lose a few, it's Red. He's definitely got a handle on the three Fs - Furry, Friendly, and FAT. However, I still want to convince my husband that I NEED A TREADMILL. HELLLLLOOO??? TREADMILL!!! And it's COLD out!

Discover new music. I'm constantly doing this, but I'm going to keep at it. Today was my first iTunes purchase of 09 (also resolving to only use iTunes cards to purchase music - using my bank account is messy), and I'm loving the band: Does it Offend You, Yeah? My drive home was much happier and faster with that album.

Get my green thumb back. I'm not sure why, but lately my green thumb has gotten brown. I used to have quite and extensive plant collection, and they're pretty much all dying off. I think it's because the kittens peed in them though.

I'm also expanding my horizons as a designer - today was Day 1 of my three day Flash training. So far, so good.

I've read 6 books in the past 3 weeks. LOVE being off from school. Only one week of slacker time left.

And Lyric and I just planted our first Chia pet. A first for both of us.


It's a good start to the new year so far. And my husband wants a Wii! FINALLY!!!

Comments

Popular Posts