Gym time, gym time... lalala!

God, what a horrible title for a post.

Aaahhh... yeah. So I joined a gym. Something I've wanted to do for ages, but never really got around to. Now that I'm paying almost 50 bucks a month, I want to make it worth my while - so I feel compelled to go every stinkin' day. I'm on day 2 of my membership, mind you. Haha.

But seriously, I think I've taken a step in the right direction. As my co-workers and I are wont to do, we were bitching today about our weight issues (we usually bitch while getting greasy lunch somewhere - thankfully today I wasn't getting greasy lunch, but just rode along). I was talking about how I discovered that I weigh exactly the same as I did this time last year, but I can't fit into the same pants I was wearing back then. How is that possible?

So my "workouts" have only included walking and jogging intervals on the treadmills so far, but it's a lot better than what I've been doing, which is nothing.

And I joined for a year! So that means, if I don't go, I'm definitely going to feel guilty. And probably get a lot of shit from my husband about wasting money.

Updates to come on my gym experience. This is the first time in 9 years that I've been to a gym. I'm pretty excited!

Comments

Popular Posts