Little Girl

Last week I took Lyric to the doctor, where she weighed in at a whopping 21 pounds and measured at 28.75 inches tall.

For those of you who know nada about child development, this is pretty small. It's average small, but small nonetheless. She's in the 60th percentile for weight and the 25th for length.

I remember back when everyone told me what a big baby I had. Now she's pleasantly petite. Or abnormally petite, whatever the case may be.

One thing she's certainly advanced in is growing teeth. The kid is getting three molars right now. She's going to have a mouth full of teeth before the new year, I swear.

She's not walking yet. She doesn't even seem close. For a while I was worried, but now I'm chilling out about it. She doesn't need to walk yet. She's still a baby. I can carry her.

For now.

Comments

Popular Posts