It's not too late...

To vote for my hair. It's a democracy here in E-Lo land, and your vote counts. My hair appointment had to be postponed because of a water main break, so let me know what you think.

Here's what Ryan thought:

Number 1: "This looks too much like your normal hair."

Number 2: "This is too motherly."

Number 3: "This one isn't bad."

Number 4: "This one is too bitchy."


I knew that out of all of them, he'd like the one that my hair would ever be least likely to look like. I like number 3 myself, but there's no way I could pull off that look every day. Too much curling involved. I'm leaning towards number 2, and when I told him that, he said "go figure." His fear is since I've had a baby, that I'd get an awful mom haircut. You know, one that says "I'm now asexual." Of course, I'm too high maintenence to do that, but have become too low maintenence to maintain my normal pre-baby looks.

So it's still up in the air. What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts