Because I have nothing better to do while my baby naps...

I'm getting my haircut tomorrow evening. I still haven't decided on options 1, 2, 3, or 4. I might just combine them all and be done with it.

But what if my hair ended up like this?



Oops, I dumped the bottle of bleach on my head!

Or this:



At least with this one I had the excuse of having yellow M&Ms over my eyes, so I couldn't see what the hairdresser was doing.


But this, this is the kind of hair that my husband fears:


And it's no wonder, really.

I don't even have a good comment for this one.

I'm so goth. If only I could have added the eyeliner too.

In case you're wondering, you can go to clairol.com to do this to yourself. For free! You can't beat that with an ugly stick. But you sure can beat me.

Comments

Popular Posts