Update on Week 39...

I had a horribly depressing post prepared for today, but I decided not to post it. Today is just too nice to make people depressed. And I'm in a good mood.

The doctor I saw today informed me that I'm "almost" dilated to 2 cm. She was AWFUL. I waited for over an hour to be seen and then she COULDN'T FIND MY CERVIX. How? Why? I thought she was going to have to stick her whole arm up there just to find it. Meanwhile, she's apologizing and telling me how high up it is, and I'm sweating and trying NOT to scream my face off. I thought my head was going to explode.

Funnily enough, the doctor that I saw last week had no problem finding my cervix, and it didn't hurt ONE BIT.

Thankfully I made it through that, but I know that I'm definitely going to need that epidural when the time comes. I'm a total wuss.

And that's all for today. Stay tuned for another episode of "Find My Cervix."



And Happy Birthday to Pup!

Comments

Popular Posts