Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue


On this day, I thee wedded my dear husband, two years ago. How about that shit? I’ve made it through two years of marriage. I can’t say it’s always been easy, heck, it’s been pretty rocky, life-wise. But with my buddy sticking by me, I’ve made it. But I’m no expert on marriage by far. We still have a long way to go. And I want dogs like most girls want babies. Not in a birthing way. That’s gross.

Now it’s just a matter of waiting for him to get home from work, so I can wow him with the fabulous dinner that I made. White spaghetti. Which really isn’t spaghetti at all. It’s yummy, I can tell you that.

Now I’m going to go dig out wedding pictures. Just wanted to say hi to all you bloggers out there. Hope your week is going well. Mine is going significantly better than last week. And I get to look forward to a weekend off from retail hell! Happy days.

Comments

Popular Posts