So it always starts out like this –


I’m fat. There, I said it. Ok, maybe not as fat as some people. But I’m 30 pounds over where I want to be, and that’s a lot. And I can’t get it to MOVE. I started running last year. RUNNING! 3 days a week – and going from nothing to 3 days a week of running is something. I started the C25K in August, and ran my first 5K in November. You know how much weight I lost? NADA. Zilch. Zero. Zip. Although my pants fit a little better. That’s something, right?

I took a hiatus from running over the winter, and I was pretty amazed at how easy it is to fall out of shape. And yup, it’s summer again, and I can’t run a mile without walking – again. So I’m trying to get back into running shape. I’m also trying to eat in a way that doesn’t resemble a bovine. Although if I was a grass fed bovine, that wouldn’t be so bad, right?

I had my thyroid checked a few weeks ago, because I have the symptoms of being hypothyroid. My results came back normal. WHAT. So I’m stumped. I did Weight Watchers for two months, religiously tracking, and lost NOTHING. I’m not sure what I’m missing. I’m just TIRED of feeling this way. Feeling shitty. Feeling like my pants are way too tight. Looking in the mirror and hating what I see. It sucks. So I’m laying it out on the line. I need motivation, inspiration, and the will to do this. 

Popular Posts