Self Esteem

So the other day, Ryan told me I have self esteem issues. Which, hello? Like I didn't know that! But it's different hearing someone tell you that. Especially your husband. I know I tear myself down around him, but I thought he probably agreed with me. Turns out he doesn't - he thinks I'm hot no matter how big my butt is.

So, the weight loss isn't going very well. This will be week 6 of yoga, and I've signed up for another 6 weeks. My problem is finding extra time to exercise. Usually, I have a tough time getting my butt out of bed in the morning, so before work is kind of out. I love my sleep. Then when I get home life is hectic. By the time I get Lyric in bed, I'm wiped out.

Any suggestions for squeezing in exercise? Other than hooping in 10 minute installments in my kitchen, I'm not really doing much. I suck.

Comments

Popular Posts