6 years of wedded bliss...

Today is me and Ryan's anniversary. And I know that's bad grammar, but I don't care.

Me and Buddy

Married life is good. It's not always easy, but it's nice coming home to a family. Ryan is my best buddy, and he supports me and loves me no matter what, and that's what it's all about. It's hard to believe that the best outcome of our marriage so far is going to be 3 in less than a month! I have to give props to my buddy for making me a mom - it has made my life worth so much more. As a mom, I feel like I really have a purpose that goes above and beyond anything else in life, and that's just plain cool.

So happy anniversary buddy!

And on a side note, we celebrated by buying new living room furniture - it's the first furniture we've ever bought. We've gotten pretty much every piece of furniture that we own for free (aside from our entertainment stand, which houses our wonderful television), so it felt good buying something new. Now to figure out how to keep Red off of it...

Comments

Popular Posts