TWO

IMG_1972.JPG

It's hard to believe that 2 years ago today, I started feeling those first pains of agonizing labor - thanks to my midwife stripping my membranes. I had this *thing* in me that I called Fuzzball, which in some ways seems like a lifetime ago, and in other ways feels like yesterday. The past two years have been nothing but awesome since becoming a mom - and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it... parenthood, that is.

This is definitely my favorite stage - toddlerhood. Although from time to time it's wrought with terrible twos nonsense - temper tantrums and unbearable whining, mostly it's pretty damn cute.

Color!

I'm turning 2!

Emily looks on as Lyric attempts to ride

We had her birthday party on Saturday, since her actual birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year - and man did that kid make out. She's seriously spoiled. Not only did she get what she's been asking for for what seems like months, a tricycle (or as she calls it, MOTORCYCLE!), her dad surprised (or tried to) us with something else...

Surprise! Kitty-licious!

That's right. We now own a kitty. Boots is her name. I call her Meowzers. She's fun.

Funny enough, Ryan is allergic to cats. And apparently, so am I, as I haven't stopped itching since she showed up. But am I complaining? Hell no. I'm a cat person. Much more so than a dog person.


Anyway, I'm still just in awe that this...

lyricwithbib

has grown into this...

Doing her little turn on the catwalk

And I'm so extremely thankful for that.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular Posts