Things

So yeah. Wow. It's like, almost the end of August. Yup, still pregnant. Yup, everything is going well. I'm 29 weeks today. Or yesterday, or in a few days, depending on who you ask. People always ask me my due date and I'm hesitant to tell, because as I found out the last time, just because they give you a date doesn't mean you'll deliver on that date. Or by that date. Or even within a week of that date. Try 12 days. I'm hoping this little butternut comes out earlier.

Speaking of which, what is it with people commenting on your size when you're pregnant? I get it all the FUCKING time. I hate it. I don't comment on the size of your ass, so quit commenting on mine. I've gained 30 pounds. Yes, I have. But that's not even remotely close to the SEVENTY FUCKING FIVE pounds I gained the last time, so I think I'm doing pretty damn good, thanksverymuch.

Yeah, that's a sore subject with me. Pretty sure I had the same problem last time. Rightfully so. And chances are I'll end up weighing the same as I did when I went in to deliver Lyric. Hopefully not, but it's looking good. I mean, I'm not going on a diet. And I exercise more and eat better this time around, so it's pretty obvious my body just does whatever it wants. Or better yet, WHAT IT NEEDS TO DO to support and build a human life.

She's a girl, by the way. Have I mentioned that? I'm so excited to be a mom to girls. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts