The worst come on line in the book

Sunday Ryan and I did our Sam's Club shopping. In spite of always telling me that he wants to go on a diet because he's getting so fat sitting at a desk, he still picked up what might be the grossest food substance ever invented: sausage links encased in pancake batter... on a stick. So they're basically a sauage and pancake corndog. He bought a box of somewhere around the vicinity of 50 of them - or close to that - who knows, it's Sams Club - and has proceeded to eat one every day since.

Needless to say, I find them fairly repulsive and stick to my breakfast of Kashi Go Lean Crunch - which should really be called Kashi Go Lean Break Your Effin Teeth Out. But it's at least healthy - not processed meat and fried batter on a stick.

Last night I was lying in bed reading, and Ryan came into the room - eating one of these monstrosities. I immediately gagged at the mere sight of it, and he took my weakness as a moment to come on to me using this "food." The conversation went a little something like this:

"Ugh - are you seriously eating one of those right now?"

"Yeah - they're good. Want a bite?"

"No. No - get it away from my face. Buddy - seriously. You smell like sausage corn dogs."

"Come on... they're gooooood."

"Get away from me."

"I got another sausage for you... wanna be my pancake?"

"GO AWAY."

Comments

Popular Posts