In the hoop

I've written time and time again about my obsessive personality, and how when I become interested in something (or someone - seriously, I can be a stalker) it consumes me. Case in point - hooping. For weeks now I've researched everything possible on the art of hoopdance, I've watched countless videos on YouTube on how to execute certain tricks, and I've practiced when I've had time. It's a great workout, and fun - and I wish I had more time to do it. So I've decided I've just got to make time to do it. I finally figured out how to do the lift up, and my next mission is to accomplish chest hooping. I took some video of myself Saturday, and oh my GOD is it embarrassing. I'm not sure if I'll share it yet or not, mostly because I hate watching myself, not to mention the fact that I'm 30 pounds overweight. I'm hoping daily hooping will help with that.

After practicing for a few hours on and off on Saturday, I woke up on Sunday feeling like someone beat me with a ball bat - so at least I know I was working some muscle. My arm was sore from doin gthe lift up - and my hips were a little achy. So I've got to keep it going. More hooping! Yeah!!!

Comments

Popular Posts